Table of Contents
- What Is Ejaculation?
- What Is Premature Ejaculation?
- Is Premature Ejaculation a Disease?
- How Is Common Premature Ejaculation?
- Why Premature Ejaculation Is an Issue?
- The Causes of Premature Ejaculation
- Primary Cause of PE
- Physical Causes of PE
- Psychological Causes of PE
- Other Causes of PE
- Different Types of Premature Ejaculation
- Simple Distraction Techniques for Premature Ejaculation
- Prescribed Medications for Premature Ejaculation
- Alternative Medicines for Premature Ejaculation
- Exercises for Premature Ejaculation
- Top Natural Premature Ejaculation Pills
Sexual function in males depends on various factors. Besides stamina, libido, arousal, or anything of sort, ejaculation also plays an important role in your general sexual performance. Practically, ejaculation involves the contraction of muscles in the genital area, which also associates the mixture of semen and sperm that spurts out of the glans opening. This reaction is spearheaded by masturbation in males. One can take control of this sexual reaction or not.
Lack of control over ejaculation may be experienced by males like you–premature ejaculation. The problem is one of the top sexual dysfunction issues in men. To properly handle it, you must first be cognizant of its nature.
What Is Ejaculation?
Ejaculation is a result of masturbation or a wet dream, which is actually experienced at an estimated two years following the growth of pubic hair in boys. It is important for you to have ejaculation after masturbation. However, you may control or inhibit it using your thumb or finger, which will be placed at your penis end. The action will bring about the reversal of semen spurts from the urethra. The mixture of semen and sperm will be delivered back to the tube, which may lead to prostate gland or bladder.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
There are different problems encountered with regards to ejaculation. One of the most common problems you can suffer from is premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is basically a problem or medical condition that happens when you ejaculate earlier than necessary without your control.
The experts, which include those from International Society for Sexual Medicine, established two criteria in defining the medical problem. Primarily, premature ejaculation is defined whenever ejaculation occurs almost or just about a minute or less of penetration to a partner. On the other hand, premature ejaculation may also be defined by lack of control over your ejaculatory response after your penetrations.
Is Premature Ejaculation a Disease?
It is a major question in males whether premature ejaculation is a disease or not. However, doctors want to clarify that the sexual dysfunction is not a disease. Not all males who encounter the problem are generally unhealthy. It is also probable for healthy males to experience premature ejaculation. You may suffer from it a few times or just once. Additionally, an acute type of premature ejaculation may also be evident in your sexual performance.
How Common Is Premature Ejaculation?
Physicians or medical professionals define premature ejaculation as a common sexual condition. It is found out that rapid ejaculation is traced in 70% of males at some point in their lives. Moreover, 20% of men who have ages in the range of 18 to 59 years old also suffer from consistent premature ejaculation.
More surveys attested that premature ejaculation is a common problem. British males study confirmed that 10% of the subjects suffer from a few times or usual premature ejaculation. The commonality of premature ejaculation is actually centered in younger men. Experts believed that this may be due to youngster’s lack of control over their ejaculation.
Why Premature Ejaculation Is an Issue?
Premature ejaculation is not simply a condition that can be disregarded. As attested by reports from PE patients and observation done by doctors, the problem makes a male frustrated with his performance in bed. Others even implied that premature ejaculation had caused marital problems. Apparently, this is due to dissatisfaction experienced by women in bed.
Furthermore, premature ejaculation has a great link to how you may lose your self-confidence in bed. Take note that the problem may be as severe as having ejaculation even before you have sex or penetration to your partner.
The Causes of Premature Ejaculation
Primary Cause of PE
According to initial studies and research concerning premature ejaculation, experts believed that premature ejaculation results from early conditioning. If you tend to entertain sexual responses quickly as to avoid being detected while having intercourse, PE will be adapted by your body.
Physical Causes of PE
Though many people consider premature ejaculation a cause of anxiety on one’s sexual performance, there are still biological causes that lead to the problem.
- Relatively, neurotransmitters play important role in achieving ejaculation. The neurotransmitters are released by the brain’s nerve cells. Moreover, there is a neurotransmitter that inhibits ejaculation—serotonin. Once the disruption of serotonin levels in your brain occurs, your ejaculation will not come naturally. In other words, you may suffer from premature ejaculation.
- Other than the role of neurotransmitters in your premature ejaculation issue, you may have a naturally atypical reflex activity, which may be traced in your ejaculation system.
- An overly sensitive manhood may also play as a factor in causing premature ejaculation.
- Your PE issue may also be brought by underlying medical conditions present in your body, which your doctor may identify after vigilant diagnosis.
Psychological Causes of PE
Medical professionals want to clarify that premature ejaculation is not a purely psychological condition-caused issue. Although depression, stress, mental fatigue, and the like can lead to premature ejaculation, this may vary from one person to another.
Do you know that the frustration and negative mood responses brought by PE may also cause the problem in the future? The more you consider it your health issue, the higher the chances for you to ejaculate earlier than necessary.
Other Causes of PE
There are more possible factors that can lead to your premature ejaculation problem. Given below are a few:
- Substance abuse. There are certain drugs that can cause sexual dysfunction issues when taken at inappropriate doses.
- Erectile dysfunction. You may uncontrollably rush your ejaculation if you find it hard attain or sustain erections during sexual activity.
- Interpersonal problems. Your relationship with your partner also contributes on your general sexual performance, which involves ejaculation.
Different Types of Premature Ejaculation
Two types of premature ejaculation are recently defined by studies and research. The two are defined below:
- Acquired premature ejaculation. This type of premature ejaculation is characterized by a semen discharge problem that has not been present for years. Relatively, your premature ejaculation either started unexpectedly or gradually. Acquired premature ejaculation may be brought by underlying conditions, such as erectile dysfunction, prostate issues, and overactive thyroid among others.
- Lifelong premature ejaculation. This type of premature ejaculation is considered to be permanent. It can either run in families or is brought by psychological factors. Lifelong premature ejaculation usually starts from your first sexual activity.
Simple Distraction Techniques for Premature Ejaculation
You don’t necessarily have to consult your doctor regarding the problem. There are various options that may help you get rid of the problem in the privacy of your home. Given below are few of the techniques tried out by PE patients:
- Local anesthetic gel application. Some men actually apply anesthetic gel on their manhood’s shaft before sexual activity. According to some experts, it is an effective regime since the gel can decrease the sensations felt by the penis. But still, there are others who contradict the idea since the topical solution may cause skin reactions, such as itching, soreness, or redness.
- Masturbation technique. You may counter premature ejaculation by having releases for an hour or two before your sexual activity.
- Pause-squeeze technique. The technique is advised by doctors and has been applied by many couples. The method is done by starting your sexual activity as usual. Once you feel you are ready to ejaculate, you should let your partner squeeze your manhood’s end, which is found in the area where the shaft and head meet. Maintain the squeeze for seconds until your urge to ejaculate passes. After such, you should wait for half a minute before returning to your foreplay activity.
- Condoms for long sexual activity. The condoms, which are called ‘long love’ condoms, are created by German experts. The solution is irritation-free though it contains local anesthetic solution as well. You may try it out, but there is still a possible risk in sensitivity reactions in using the product.
Prescribed Medications for Premature Ejaculation
Once you personally consulted your doctor regarding premature ejaculation, you may be provided with medications that can delay orgasm. Although the listed remedies are not specifically meant for premature ejaculation with given approval from Food and Drug Administration, they are considered to be effective by some patients.
- One of the medications under this is Tramadol. The pain medication has side effects that can counter premature ejaculation. Most of the time, analgesics are prescribed when SSRIs or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are found to be ineffective. Take note that analgesics may cause dizziness, nauseous feeling, and headache.
- Antidepressant drugs. The well-known side effect of the medications is delayed climax. According to studies, the side effects of the drugs are highly desirable for common sufferers of premature ejaculation. The most common drugs under this medication category are Lustral, Anafranil, and Prozac.
- Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors. The medications, which include Levitra, Viagra, and Cialis, are helpful in treating premature ejaculation. However, they may cause side effects like nasal congestion, headache, and facial flushing.
- Nasal inhalation drugs. A nose spray has been advertised for treatment of premature ejaculation by the end of 2008. The British experts believed that the nose spray will be able to deliver drugs into a male’s body quickly when transported via bloodstream. Nonetheless, there are still experts who do not agree the use of nasal spray to deliver painkillers or medications.
Alternative Medicines for Premature Ejaculation
Apart from medical prescriptions from doctors, there are also alternative medicines that can inhibit premature ejaculation. You can begin with herbs that delay ejaculation effectively and promote sexual function benefits. Here are a few:
- The herbal solution is one of the most prestigious naturals on the market. It can work as an aphrodisiac and target different diseases at a time. Since it has powerful sex-stimulating properties, it can cure premature ejaculation, poor libido, erectile dysfunction, and impotence.
- The Chinese medicine herb is also known as zhen zhu mu. It is effective in curing premature ejaculation with the help of its calcium carbonate traces. Calcium carbonate is found to be effectual in dopamine interaction since it can be polymerized quickly, which results to ejaculation improvement.
- Safed musli. Curculigo orchioides solution is effective in delivering sexual benefits to the body. Besides increasing the circulation of blood in your body, safed musli is also found effective in increasing libido, improving sperm production, and enhancing ejaculation control.
- The mineral solution is an ayurvedic medication. It is a preventive measure against premature ejaculation and impotence. Moreover, it can increase your libido and give body-strengthening properties.
- Lady’s Finger. The herbal powder can cure premature ejaculation. You simply have to add its 10 grams power with a glass of warm milk and two teaspoons of sugar. Drinking the beverage every night will give you the ejaculation benefit.
- Raw cloves of garlic also help in improving ejaculation. It has aphrodisiac properties that treat premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Chewing three to four cloves of it will help you counter the sexual dysfunction issue.
- The tu si zi herbal solution contains d-pinoresinol, beta-sitosterol, and other compounds that increase erectile tissue fullness and firmness. It can improve erections, which will result to controlled ejaculation, through increasing intra-cavernosal pressure and production of nitric oxide.
- Asparagus root. A 20-gram amount of asparagus root can be boiled with a glass of milk to treat your premature ejaculation.
- Salab mishri. The herb is very effective in enhancing sexual performance in males. Besides acting as an aphrodisiac agent, salab mishri also functions well in addressing premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- Hibiscus flower. A mixture of a quarter cup of water and two drops of the herbal’s essence will work to improve your control over ejaculation and erection. Other than that, the herb also works effectively in promoting sexual desire and stress reduction.
Exercises for Premature Ejaculation
Apart from your dietary journal, which may be enhanced by herbs, you may counter premature ejaculation with exercises as well.
Kegel exercises or pelvic floor exercises are effective in improving sexual functions, which include your control over premature ejaculation. According to research, the routine may delay ejaculation and inhibit the early reflexes of your ejaculation system.
The effectiveness of the routine is proven by clinical studies. One of the studies showed that 40 men (19 to 56 years of age) were asked to perform pelvic floor exercises within 12 weeks. The results indicated that there is an estimated four-fold increase in the proponents’ average ejaculation. Conclusively, 33 subjects had progress within the study period.
Top Natural Premature Ejaculation Pills
If you prefer natural remedies for premature ejaculation without necessarily having to exert much effort, you may then try out the top supplements on the market. Given below are the three of the best brands you can trust:
PrematureX is among the top-notching supplements for premature ejaculation. It is a potent product made from extraordinary formulation, which can compete with other high quality male enhancement products. It promises to improve your sexual performance by countering premature ejaculation. Additionally, it increases the length of time for you to achieve ejaculation. More than that, PrematureX is also designed to give you enhanced stamina in bed.
Reports indicated that PrematureX can work right after taking its first dose. The powerful properties present in the product are brought by its distinctive ingredients, such as vitamin B6, griffonia seed extract, L-arginine, and blue passion flower among others.
Rizer XL is another superior product for premature ejaculation. It is a great selling product, which made it a must-try as well. Rizer XL contains all natural ingredients that delay ejaculation and improve your stamina and sperm production.
The unique benefits Rizer XL can offer are attributed to its potent compounds, which include tribulus terrestris, muira puama, ginseng, and L-arginine among others.
Since Rizer XL is designed in a dose of 1200 mg, you can expect it to work efficiently and quickly compared to other products.
Performer5 is one of the best male enhancement products today. However, it is generally known for its efficiency in intensifying your orgasms and increasing the volume of semen you produce.
The premature ejaculation formula is organic and all-natural. Besides its herbs, it includes powerful nutrients like L-arginine and zinc.